We all know that drugs can be dangerous; that’s no secret. However, the process of taking the drugs can be even more dangerous than the drug sometimes. When it comes to needles, your best bet is to just stay away from them completely, unless a doctor tells you otherwise. This guy obviously didn’t read the instruction manual…
We all know how bad injecting drugs into your body can be, but this is taking things to a whole new level. The patient in this situation showed up to the hospital because he had pneumonia. Unfortunately for him, it was painfully obvious that he was a longtime heroin user.
The X-rays that were taken at the hospital came back with some really interesting results. You could see in the images that there were some strange objects stuck into his neck. Eventually, the doctors realized that they were needles.
There were multiple needles. The only answer they came up with was that the man would inject heroin into his neck and pass out. They must have been some very poorly made needles, breaking off while still in his neck.