Is this even legal?
MMS = Bleach
MMS, or the Master Mineral Solution, is “mostly of water with chlorine dioxide as a very weak solution – along with regular table salt and several other trace neutral chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate,” according to the church. But one will realize that chlorine dioxide is the main ingredient in bleach, which can be deadly.
But the Genesis II Church had this to say about deadly chemicals, “Recently – a girl died from drinking too much water. Ninety five percent of the medicines known to man are extremely poisonous when used in large quantities. About 15 aspirins can kill a person. One half of a cup of most of the chemicals under your sink would kill a person.” So MMS, which is basically bleach, isn’t more harmful than anything else, in their opinion. Bleach is a corrosive material that can cause irritation and break down organic materials. If you ingest enough, it can kill you.
The Genesis II Church says that you can take this substance for anything, and you can take it orally, intravenously, through an enema or even a catheter.
So when it comes to kids on the Autism spectrum, parents who believe in using MMS are dosing their kids with chlorine dioxide because they believe that the cause of their illness is parasitic in nature. The bleach will kill the parasites and cure the child.
A woman on CureZone.org had been using this questionable method and wrote, “He is nonverbal and fairly low-functioning. Last week, I started him on 1 drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement then upped the dose to 1 drop, 2x a day this week. After about 4 days at 2 drops/day, he vomited once and had diarrhea all day. He tends to have loose stools anyway, which I am guessing is related to this ongoing battle with the parasites. I’m looking to get my son beyond these parasites once and for all. My homeopath and her colleagues are autism experts and do consults with parents from around the world. They have found that the children with autism who are considered ‘tough nuts’ tend to also be parasite kids. With their compromised immune systems, it is difficult to eradicate parasites.”
The Bleach Church
Clearly, these fanatics who claim that they want to help mankind are merely poisoning people into worse health. I believe that any parent who is dosing their child with a hardcore chemical that makes him vomit should be under immediate investigation for child endangerment. But can this growing church and its insane, dangerous belief in a bleach-based miracle cure be stopped?
Do you believe that MMS could cure anything, or is this a deadly belief being perpetrated on innocent children? Let us know what you would do if you saw someone give this to their kids and SHARE this frightening story!